Re: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: Burgy (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 18:15:01 EDT

    Sondra wrote: "I just don't understand why you brazenly ignore the unequivocal words in the Bible that describe, in detail, homosexual "union" regardless of the
    situation (intimate or non-intimate) as an abomination to God."

    I have explined both my reasoning on this, and my painfully thought out position, on page 2, section 10 of my website.

    It is fair game to criticize anything I have (or have not) written there.

    But if you have not examined the material, it is hardly my problem that you do not understand, even to the use of a pejorative adjective (brazenly) in the above.

    Peace

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!