Re: help with quote

From: Steve Bishop (stevebishop_uk@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 14:10:52 EDT

    Terry and Jay,

    Many thanks for you help in attempting to locate the quote.

    When I searched google I used the whole quote; I did it again with "no proof
    is possible" and as well as the one you cited Terry, it also came up with
    several other people claiming to have used it!

    It may well be a "traditional saying"!

    Thanks

    Steve

    http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess