Re: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 11:03:26 EDT

    In a message dated 5/30/03 10:11:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    jcannon@jcannon.washjeff.edu writes:

    > One is American and makes a gratuitous comment about Canada and
    > homosexuality. Others join in and soon it appears that preoccupation
    > with homosexuality defines American Christianity.
    >
    > Can someone please change the title of this thread.

    I didn't make a gratuitous comment about Canada if that's what you are
    referring to. I get regular reports from Canadians on the efforts of the gay agenda
    in Canada to outlaw scripture reading where it conflicts with the gay life
    style. It seems that liberal Jewry is in control of most of Canadian media (can
    globalwest?). I'm sorry you don't care for my reporting it, but it's anything
    but gratuitous.

    I am not preoccupied with homosexuality. I am preoccupied with people saying
    it's religious behavior. It's not.

    rich