Re: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: Sondra Brasile (sbrasile@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 10:09:04 EDT

    Don,

    Actually the 'spirit' you speak of is the spirit of antichrist.

    You can haggle over and argue about what relates to physical science and the
    Biblical references to the physical world, but when you start saying that
    morality can be broken down to our own, twisted, distorted, disfunctional,
    selfish, fallen, sinful interpretation, you've "left the building".

    So everybody's going to heaven, is that what you're saying? Because
    'everyone does right in his own eyes' but see, God (and Jesus) have a
    completely different perspective on what's right and wrong, they are the
    *authority* not you or I, not our emotions. Have you ever even studied the
    Bible? If you take such a liberal approach to the scriptures as that; if
    you've read it and don't get meaning out of it other than that, I'd say you
    aren't 'enlightened' and I seriously worried about your actual salvation.

    Sorry,
    Sondra