RE: 'Christian'

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 09:36:48 EDT

    I do not know what people mean by the word “Christianity.” However, a Christian goes by the words of our Lord who said: “He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters.” Matt 12:30. Therefore, it is not the Christian who indicates the exclusivity but Christ Himself. Christ left no middle ground. There is none!

    Moorad