RE: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: Burgy (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 20:32:55 EDT

    Moorad wrote: "The sin of the
     homosexual is different from others but one must acknowledge it as a sin."

    I would take your claim more seriously my good friend if you would state the grounds for it rather than simply claiming it as fact.

    For me, I cannot acknowledge it as a sin, when it is part of an intimate committed relationship. Neither can a lot of good Christian people.

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!