Re: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: Burgy (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 20:29:32 EDT

    Wally wrote: "I think, John, that one can argue for any one of a number of things based upon so called logic. The question to me is what does one define as "sin"."

    I quite agree.

    "Are we free to make our own definitions or do we believe that there is a higher standard set down by God and described in what we call our holy
    scripture?"

    As my statement on my website says clearly, and as I have stated here several times, What God calls sin I must also call sin.

    What I also claim is that a good case can (and has) been made that an intimate same-sex union of two adults is no more sin than a union of a male/female. The case continues by noting that persons claiming otherwise may be adding to God's word.

    I hope that much is clear and that you will take the time to study the several positions (including ones favorable to your peresent view) on my website.

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!