help with quote

From: Steve Bishop (stevebishop_uk@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 07:35:40 EDT

    Can anyone give me a "reference and verse" for this quote, please:

    "To those who believe, no proof is necessary; to those who do not, no proof
    is possible."

    I believe it was Pascal who originally said/ wrote it - refering to natural
    theology - but I can't find a reference. I have tried Google - the quote
    came up several times, but no-one referenced it!

    TIA

    Steve

    http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger