Re: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: Keith Miller (kbmill@ksu.edu)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 15:27:32 EDT

    If we wish to appeal for God's blessing, we should first be willing to
    listen to God's rebuke and discipline. I am afraid that we do not do well
    at critically evaluating our nation, and allowing the full force of
    scripture to challenge and change us. We would rather that God merely give
    His blessing to us as we are.

    Keith