Re: Sin?

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 23:10:48 EDT

    On Wed, 28 May 2003 12:25:44 -0400 "Sondra Brasile"
    <sbrasile@hotmail.com> writes:

    > Both are sexual preference, both are sin and both can be
    > overcome through repentance and diligence.

    I had a continuing problem with impure thoughts one time. No matter how
    hard I tried, I couldn't seem to purge them out of my mind. I finally
    got sick of the struggle and decided one way or the other I would win
    that one. I quit eating, thinking if my thoughts didn't clear up I would
    die and go to heaven, and if they did clear up I would start eating
    again. Either way, I would be rid of the impure thoughts.

    So I just quit eating and was somewhat amused by the ensuing battle.
    After about three days, my stomach was screaming at my heart and brain
    that if they didn't get their act together we were all going to die. The
    stomach won.

    You can make your appetite work for you, especially when repentance and
    diligence fail.

    Bill Payne

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!