RE: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 13:50:41 EDT

    Being a Christian is like being pregnant, either you are or you are not. Of course, every Christian is entitled to at least one sin. The sin of the homosexual is different from others but one must acknowledge it as a sin. Christ spoke of man and woman concerning marriage and did not consider anything in between. We are imperfect but cannot turn our imperfections into acceptable behaviors to others and to God.

    Moorad