RE: On Tillich

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 09:27:01 EDT

    Precisely. Literally raised Him from the dead - not figuratively or through a vision. He ate fish to show He was physically real and had Thomas touch his hands. He cooked fish that people ate and did physical things - nothing ghostly about Him. Debating how He got out of the grave cloths is one thing - but He did, His body was missing - debating if He did in the physical body is something else entirely. A camera may have had nonsensical frames within the tomb. Maybe He was spirited out of the cave, maybe angels came and weren't recordable, maybe He just sat up and started pulling away the cloths - but in each of those cases there would have been evidence of the resurrection on film. And He could have been filmed cooking fish or visiting with the disciples.