Re: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 17:24:35 EDT

    I know how you feel, John, but it certainly is true that color of skin and
    sexual "orientation" are not in the same category. Changing skin color is
    not an option.

    However, I too know some people who admit to a homosexual inclination but
    they resist it and behave according to sexual norms and much of what the
    Bible teaches. That is an option.

    At what threshold is someone's appetite one to which a person should not
    yield in your opinion?

    Walt

    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>