Re: Do non-U.S. Christians say "God Bless America?"

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 16:15:39 EDT

    >>Canadians are often afraid to preach the gospel lest the gays

    Do gay Christians protest? There are many such, you know.

    I am personally acquainted with about 8 of them, two of them are in
    seminary studying for the ministry. Yesterday I met one who will
    graduate from Union Seminary next Sunday with a 4.0 average. And she is
    hurting just as much as our brothers and sisters of color hurt in the
    days of Jim Crow.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!