Re: The Tower of Babel - Less Confusing

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 13:21:26 EDT

    In a message dated 5/24/03 4:12:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    jeisele@starpower.net writes:

    > I'd prefer to stick to the Christianity discussion.

    I don't think you can appreciate Christianity as completely as you might if
    you don't understand genesis, so I AM sticking to the Christianity discussion,
    and you are still not engaged. I'm sorry that you don't find the OT
    significant and yet think you can still carry on a Christian discussion.
    rich