Moderation

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 12:48:10 EDT

    Moderation in all things. That is one of the most difficult requirements. So
    many of us are all or nothing. And there are areas where committment is
    required. But where our daily lives are concerned, moderation rules. Not too
    much food, or too little. Not too much sleep, or too little. Commit to your
    profession, but not to the point that it overruns the rest of life. Tough
    medicine.