Re: On Tillich

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@chartermi.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 17:34:39 EDT

    To Rich Blinne,

    If you prefer Francis Turretin's way to Marcus Borg's way of distinguishing
    among differing meanings of the term "faith," that's fine with me.

    As I saw it, the earlier discussion concerning the relationship between
    faith and reason seemed to lack any recognition of differences of any kind.
    My point was simply to suggest that some differentiation among these
    meanings would be helpful. I was not trying to incite an argument between
    traditional and liberal Christians.

    Howard Van Till