Re: The Tower of Babel - Less Confusing

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 10:14:49 EDT

    Jim wrote: "In the meantime, it ought to be obvious that atheists enjoy
    freedom that Christians don't."

    Not at all obvious to me, Jim.
    Having been both, that is one concept for which I can speak from

    That it may well be true for SOME Christians (and some atheists) I will
    agree. Not all.
    Probably not many.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!