Re: Response to Howard on Tillich & Bultmann

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 15:11:40 EDT

    Rich had a good post about Howard's comments. He wrote, in part: "So,
    what does this mean for the scientific Christian? It means that the
    choice between miracles -- properly defined -- and naturalism is a false
    one. Belief in both is not at all inconsistent."

    I am in substantial agreement with the entie post and, in particular,
    that part I have quoted above. Proper definitions, as Epicurius once
    wrote, is the #1 rule of science. (For all three of Epicurus's rules, and
    their citations, see page 6 of my web site).

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!