Re: Response to Howard on Tillich & Bultmann

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@chartermi.net)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 13:32:22 EDT

    To all who have responded to this chain and the "prayer parallel" chain,
    thanks for the interesting conversation so far. It gives each of us a chance
    to sharpen our own positions. I may come back to it in days to come. For the
    moment, however, I have to prepare for a "search committee" meeting at
    church, then a few days with guests & misc. events. Keep the conversation
    going. I'll try to take a quick peek from time to time.

    Howard Van Till