Re: Prayer parallel?

From: Jim Armstrong (jarmstro@qwest.net)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 13:40:06 EDT

    I'm touched by your experience. It puts me in mind of about the only
    poem (song) that ever stuck in my memory,

    For me 'twas not the truth you told,
        for you so clear, for me so dim.
    But when you came you brought a sense of him.
    And from your heart he beckoned me
        and from your heart his love was shed
            'til I lost sight of you,
                    'til I lost sight of you,