Re: The Tower of Babel - Less Confusing

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 13:20:57 EDT

    My husband frequently says, "How does anyone have enough faith to be an
    atheist? It requires an infinite amount of faith to believe in nothing."

    For me, that was not true. When I was an atheist (up until age 30 or so),
    it was largely because I simply had not thought very long (and certainly
    not very hard) about other possibilities.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!