Re: The Tower of Babel - Less Confusing

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 13:26:03 EDT

    I beleieve that the strength of atheism lies in the criticisms of other
    beliefs
    and not in supporting its own>>

    Atheism is, for me, singing that song by Peggy Lee "IS THAT ALL THERE
    IS?"
    and really really believing the answer is "yes."

    To which one has only one response -- "Eat, drink & be merry, for
    tomorrow I die."

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!