RE: Prayer parallel?

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 08:28:36 EDT

    Logic dictates that prepositions P and not P cannot both be true. The negative of my two original prepositions would be: “Humans are not embedded in spacetime” and “God is certainty not outside of spacetime.” Clearly both prepossitons are false. Therefore, what I state in my original post is true. It is important to either quote someone or else get the logic right! What is beyond human comprehension is not my two original obvious statements but the human understanding of the interlocking of all that there is.

    Moorad