Re: The Tower of Babel - Less Confusing

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 07:40:57 EDT

    In a message dated 5/21/03 7:54:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    jeisele@starpower.net writes:

    > Paul, we're not talking about final conclusive proof here.
    > We're talking evidence. Many cultures have had many
    > religions with all sorts of "real" religious experience.
    > Every one thought they were right and the others wrong.
    > That is strong evidence that Christianity is "just another religious
    > experience."

    The religious experience is the same in Brahmanism, Judaism, Buddhism and
    Christianity. It is not slightly different as in one of a variety but exactly the
    same from Agni to Suzuki and from Rg vedic Man to the gospel of Thomas.
    If that is the case, and I believe it is, then Christianity is not just
    "another" of those experiences but the only one of them that was actually
    "demonstrated" in the life of a single individual.
    rich