Re: Prayer parallel?

From: Jim Armstrong (jarmstro@qwest.net)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 20:46:08 EDT

    Just to be very clear, the gist of my query was that it looks to me like
    answers to prayer are essentially "small(?)" miracles, being departures
    from the apparent natural course of events. If that is the case, then
    the discussions about miracles should essentially be descriptive of
    of the discussion a bit.

    Regards - JimA