Re: Out of the sea (was The Tower of Babel...)

From: gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 18:50:00 EDT

    Vernon,

    Your observations about certain numbers found in the Bible are
    interesting, but the way you link them to your interpretation of some
    other passage of Scripture could just as easily be used to make alleged
    links with your interpretation of any other passage, and someone else
    could do the same for his interpretations. No one with any other view of
    these passages is going to see the connections that you do.

    Gordon Brown
    Department of Mathematics
    University of Colorado
    Boulder, CO 80309-0395