Eistein archives online (fwd)

From: Joel Cannon (jcannon@jcannon.washjeff.edu)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 13:20:08 EDT

    I am passing this on from another listserv because some people might
    be interested.

    CalTech and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem have jointly put the Einstein
    Archives online. It is pretty slick -- scanned images of all his papers, scientific and
    otherwise, as well as lecture notes and other notebooks. Worth looking at. See:

    But beware! I can't get the Javascript to function with Mozilla, only with Internet
    Explorer (and isn't that ironic?).

    Paul J. Camp
    College of Computing
    Georgia Institute of Technology
    Atlanta, Georgia 30332

        The beauty of the universe consists not only of
         unity in variety but also of variety in unity.

                     --Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose

    Joel W. Cannon | (724)223-6146
    Physics Department | jcannon@washjeff.edu
    Washington and Jefferson College |