RE: Know Anything

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 10:13:33 EDT

    Humans are spirit/mind/body and the knowledge of God does not come by the senses or the intellect. Let us not forget "Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven."" Matt. 16:16-17.

    Moorad