Know Anything

From: Debbie Mann (
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 09:23:08 EDT

    BlankTo Jim in particular:

    ICor 2:2 For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ,
    and Him crucified.

    5 That your Faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the Power of

    Last year, I decided to start over from this point. I am reading, going to
    church, not accepting anything by faith based on the wisdom of men. I am
    trying to consider everything based on the evidence.

    My seeking and yours have similar symptoms but two major differences.
    I kept Jesus, and Him crucified and The Power of God.
    And, I threw out, and continually throw out or set aside, that which some
    little person told me - unless their evidence was sufficient. (Before anyone
    takes offense to 'little' - Jesus is the only BIG person. The rest of us are

    I have no means of proving that my premise and rules are more valid than

    It is an interesting, and disconcerting, journey.

    Debbie Mann, PE
    Debbie Mann Consulting