Re: addendum

From: PASAlist@aol.com
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 20:08:48 EDT

    Whoops, my email on the flood of 2900 vs the biblical flood got sent
    prematurely.

    Let me simply add that I do not believe it can be proven or even be stated
    with probability that if covered by water for a year, all olive trees would
    be so dead that none could send out shoots. They are extremely hardy trees
    and well known for their sending forth of shoots.

    As for Nephilim, if the word means "giants," I see no reason why some of the
    descendants of Noah genertions later could not be significantly taller than
    the majority of men.

    Paul