Re: God and nature; miracles

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 16:34:29 EDT

    Are you being serious or is this a joke? I just love the humour of Peleg watching plates whizzing around the oceans like Sodium on water!

    To read a tectonic cataclysm into Genesis 10 vs25 is simply a gross perversion of God's word. I do not know which is more dishonouring to God the denial of the Bible as the Word of God or to pervert its meaning. It reduces the Bible to junk

    If you are not happy with "strata dating techniques" go and do a proper geological field course. I will add that I have researched the history of the techniques from filed notes and writings of early geologists and looked at the places where they made notes and found them extremely well supported and anything but junk science.

    Michael