Re: The Tower of Babel - Less Confusing

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 14:07:38 EDT

    On Sun, 18 May 2003 02:38:22 -0700 "Don Winterstein"
    <dfwinterstein@msn.com> writes:
    <in small part>
    If nothing less than absolute truth will satisfy you, I wish you luck
    but doubt you'll ever find satisfaction if you're honest with yourself.
    Knowing God as a person is the closest anyone can get to apprehending
    absolute truth. Knowing him is subjective, but he is not subjective.
    Many of the things we know with greatest confidence because of objective
    empirical support, such as quantum electrodynamics, have little relevance
    to us as spiritual persons and thus can satisfy our intellects to a
    limited degree but give the rest of our person only cold comfort.
    Knowing God can give far fuller satisfaction, and to the whole person.

    Don

    But Don, you're not recognizing that what I believe is the TRUTH,
    absolute and unconditional. ;-)
    Dave