Re: God and nature; miracles

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 13:41:48 EDT

    The stratified deposits when viewed in a pre-sudden division of the tectonic plates context.

    As you know, I regard strata dating techniques to be marginal, arguably junk, science.

    I see the fountains of the earth and the deep and the heavens opening and causing massive changes and dissolving and laying down dramatic strata followed by a tectonic cataclysm in Peleg's day resulting in the puzzle we see today.

    I simply interpret the data differently.

    Jay