Re: miracles

From: Graham Morbey (gmorbey@wlu.ca)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 10:55:35 EDT

    The Redemptive story flows out of human falleness, failure, arrogance,
    greed, etc. We humans experience evey day, death, murder, killing,
    poisonings. Difficult though it is, I can imagine that all these things
    can be carriers of redemptive moments - to the point of a cruel death on a
    Cross! We'd better not do these things on our own to illustrate
    redemption, however.

    Graham