RE: YEC Advocate

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 22:34:32 EDT

    Pertaining to the Gosse articles on Burgy's website:

    I don't know if you've watched later Star Treks with their Holodecks or seen
    the movie Matrix. The Gosse articles make me think of those things.

    I am fond of the works of Norman Vincent Peale and other positive thinkers.
    In my own life, that which is most real is not necessarily that which is
    most tangible. And certainly, with prayer and believing many things, if not
    everything, can be changed.

    So, it Gosse was right, did God periodically throw His creation back into
    the Holodeck? Were the floods and sun standing still apart from the normal
    scheme of things after Adam was created with the signs of a birth that never
    happened? At what point does the Holodeck leave the picture and regular
    action of regular molecules take over. If the Bible is forever literal, then
    where is it molecularly coherent?