Re: YEC Advocate

From: Burgy (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 21:16:30 EDT

    >>If God can do anything, why can't he break his own laws? So maybe the flood
    wasn't in 2900BC. Maybe it was in 5000BC and there isn't any evidence of it.
    After all - God can do anything.>>

    Phillip Henry Gosse, a respected biologist, proposed just that once. See the review of his book OMPHALOS and other notes on his ideas on page 2 of my website, "Young Earth" section.

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!