Re: Books on history and philosophy of science

From: Joel Cannon (jcannon@jcannon.washjeff.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 15:35:34 EDT

    Ted Davis is the person to give a bibliography on this, but he is
    probably in the middle of finals (I turned my grades in
    yesterday).

    For the philosphy end, I liked Del Ratsch, Philosophy of Science (IVP)
    which is out of print. It has been expanded and reprinted as "Science
    and its Limits." (also IVP)

    > Group,
    >
    > A friend has asked me for recommendations on good books with broad
    > coverage on the history of science and philosophy of science. I would
    > appreciate any suggestions anyone might have.
    >
    > Preston G.

    Joel W. Cannon | (724)223-6146
    Physics Department | jcannon@washjeff.edu
    Washington and Jefferson College |