(no subject)

From: Josh Bembenek (jbembe@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 10:27:54 EDT

    "Josh - No new physical laws need be discovered for the topics under
    discussion (with a slight reservation with respect to the dark energy/force
    business). There might be principles or processes yet to be discovered or
    resolved, but no new laws seem to be required."

    How Incredibly Bold!! This is exactly what I meant, those settling for
    RM&NS don't "need" anything else. I'm not particularly satisfied, so I will
    remain open.