Fw: [RTB Discussion Group] Wimps, Gimps and Blackguards:

From: Gary Collins (gary@algol.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 04:06:45 EDT

    Oh, dear, it seems like I should be burned at the stake.
    Perhaps the author should read something like 'In the Beginning'
    by Henri Blocher. He shows that purely from scriptural considerations
    (before bringing in science) there is ample evidence to suggest that
    that much or all in the early chapters of Genesis might best be
    understood in a figurative sense.

    /Gary

    On Sun, 11 May 2003 05:20:06 -0400, asa-digest wrote:

    >Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:15:12 -0400
    >From: "Michael Roberts" <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
    >Subject: Fw: [RTB Discussion Group] Wimps, Gimps and Blackguards:
    >
    >Creation, Presuppositions, and Treason
    >Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 22:55:26 +0100
    >Sender: asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu
    >
    >Try this to see if you have commited treason.
    >I presume it is an antiHugh Ross site.
    >It exudes Christian love and charity
    >
    >Michael
    >- ----- Original Message -----=20

    "By tying up the weak case for a young earth in the same package as the strong case for creation, recent-creationists are almost asking to be defeated."
    -- Alan Hayward, "Creation and Evolution: The Facts and Fallacies," p.81