Re: A resource for understanding the resurrection and Jesus's resurrec tion

From: Burgy (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 17:08:19 EDT

    >>I just received in the mail N.T. Wright's book, "The
    Resurrection of the Son of God." which should help answer a lot (700
    plus pages) of the questions that people are discussing here. Do not
    let the size scare you. He is very readable.

    I hope you will write a review of that one for PERSPECTIVES, Joel.

    I saw it listed -- after you read it tell us (me) if it is worth buying.

    Thanks.

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!