RE: Wonder! Evolutionary rate

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 10:22:33 EDT

    I believe Einstein summarized it pretty well when he said: "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is."

    As it says in Scripture: "And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven."" Matt. 16:17. As I would say, owing to the subject matter of science, purely physical devices could not reveal this to you but the use of your consciousness and reasoning ability, which goes beyond matter (flesh and blood), does!

    Debbie you have chosen wisely.

    Moorad