Re: Resurrected Body

From: Sondra Brasile (sbrasile@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 10:13:25 EDT

    Allen,

    Thanks, you're probably right. It's all so vague and hard to be specific.
    English is such a limited language, we have more words for fizzy beverages
    than we do for most other concepts.

    Too bad I was thinking off the top of my head again. I've made that same
    mistake before, about the soul dying not; have you ever gotten something
    erroneous stuck in your head and it keeps coming back to haunt you? That's
    one of mine. Sorry about that. That's one of the reasons I don't speak a lot
    on this list, I don't have the time to do it correctly, or safely (checking
    all my references).

    I'm thinking the SDA's probably got it "going on" in that area, but I
    dissagreed about their belief that the souls in Hell cease to exist, they
    burn up and then don't exist anymore. I think it's a perpetual, eternal
    torment, just like the perpetual, eternal bliss of Heaven. Anyway that
    thinking keeps me on the straight and narrow better than the thought of just
    burning up and then ceasing to exist, that wouldn't be nearly as bad. I'm
    one that might be willing to chance it. Yeah I'm one of those that the
    threat of eternal torment is what dissuades me most of the time. I'm good at
    being bad and I enjoy it, living on the edge and all that. BUT the eternal
    damnation thing really puts a damper on it, I better stay away from the SDA
    theory, eh? ;)

    Talk to you later, and thanks for your feedback.

    Sondra Brasile