Re: Resurrected Body

From: Sondra Brasile (sbrasile@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 13:36:00 EDT

    Dear Allen,

    Hmmm, that's not how they explained it to me, they said they believe that
    the Christian's soul never dies but lives on in eternity, but the soul
    perishes in hell (ceases to exist). This same soul, "sleeps" somewhere until
    the resurrection, I guess I may have assumed they meant in the body, but the
    rest I was told by their pastor. Maybe it differs from SDA to SDA?

    What is your understanding then of the verse that says "the soul dieth not"
    would it seem to mean that the soul has no end and therefore cannot cease to
    exist?

    Sondra Brasile