Re: Jesus or Barabbas

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 12:14:47 EDT

    Gary
    I think it is one of those questions which is answerable as there is no evidence whether they were candidates for popular release or not. The possibilities are endless but it is not important.

    Remember that the bible always gives such compressed accounts that it leaves a tremendous amount out.

    I haven't a clue about Bulgakov's ideas.

    Michael