Re: - IGNORE - This Virus warning is a Hoax!

From: Iain Strachan (iain.strachan.asa@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 18:16:56 EDT

    Dear all,

    This virus warning is a well-known hoax. You should not delete the file with the teddy bear icon as it is a normal part of the Windows operating system. However, it's unlikely that deleting it will cause much harm, unless you happen to be doing Javascript debugging (I think). For full details, see this page:

    http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

    Iain