Feedback on Howell

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 10:55:47 EDT

    Folks,

    A colleague suggested I read and loaned me Ken Howell's book, God's Two
    Books.

    Before I set aside the time to dig through it, I would appreciate some
    feedback on how important this book is. Is his thinking considered
    important in either evangelical and also in broader (not christian)
    academic circles?

    Finally, does anyone know how Ken's movement from reformed commitment to
    Roman catholicism impacted his thinking. I ask that since I come from a
    reformed perspective (Kuiperian or Van Tilian [Cornelius]).

    I will cc this to the Christian biology list too

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.               712 722-6279 (Office)