Re: The Nature of Atheist - Christian dialogue

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 08:06:49 EDT

    My rewrite of Hopkins was to make a very serious point as was my being
    shredded and bleeding while falling off a mountain.

    IG Guiness is a blood relative of Os Giunness, simple as that.

    After I wrote Design up to Scratch I travelled a long way to accept ID but
    found that their position was untenable for my original reasons and their
    inability to provide any useful scientific method to deal with the
    biological world. Also their refusal to affirm or deny vast geological ages
    raises many questions

    Michael