Re: The Nature of Atheist - Christian dialogue

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 13:26:44 EDT

    I simply believe that if we start discarding or dismissing parts of
    scripture we come loose from the anchor that holds us to reality.

    God is reality to me and his Word is my chain to that reality.

    This present veil is subject to Satan and therefore subject to intellectual,
    spiritual, emotional and corporeal illusion.

    Jay Willingham