Re: The Nature of Atheist - Christian dialogue

From: John Burgeson (
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 12:47:45 EDT

    Michael wrote, in part: ...If I can persuade a YEC that them
    earth is a million years old and he thinks the DAy age is right then I

    But in Jim's case, he rejected YEC and also Xtianity altogether. I cannot
    rejoice in that, although I don't think the full story is yet written.

    I have several very fine friends who are YEC and by no means trained in any
    of the sciences. I have really little reason to try to "persuade them"